We Can't See
Our Flir certified IR Thermographers perform Infrared Inspections and Investigations for Industrial, Commercial, Healthcare, Institutional and Large-scale residential clients.
Infrared Scanning of electrical switchgear, distribution systems and mechanical equipment is the most effective and non-disruptive method of finding the following:
- Imbalanced or overloaded circuits
- Loose connections
- Defective or damaged circuit breakers, switches, fuses and transformers
- Damaged switchgear
- Photographic comparison between the digital and infrared images locating the hot spot
- Temperature rise between the reference area and the hot spot
- Severity of the hot spot
- Complete analysis of the problem with recommendations to resolve the hot spot
Electrical Equipment Inspection
With our unique tools, we work to inspect the integrity of your equipment, and provide detailed reports on our findings.
We are trained to spot heat signatures in electrical systems through the use of Infrared Cameras.
Thermal Imaging Survey
We conduct thermal surveying by scanning electrical cabinets, fuses, and more to ensure the safety of your equipment
Through the use of special tools our trained staff can identify hot spots in your equipment.